Hamilton County Public Health Environmental Health Specialists respond to nuisance complaints and conduct inspections at landfills and other solid waste disposal facilities within the District’s jurisdiction. Additionally, Environmental Health Specialists inspect tattoo and body piercing facilities and work with property owners in Hamilton County to reduce the potential for lead-related health issues.
Special Wastes Disposal
Click a link below to learn more or call our Waste Management Division for further questions.
- See how to dispose of various items.
- Find out how to dispose of items as well as find recycling locations.
- Report any action that doesn’t serve to keep our environment clean.
- Request services to help you reduce waste.
- Reduce-Reuse-Recycle isn’t just a motto, it’s a hierarchy. Here are easy ways you can focus on the second “R” – Reuse.