Local Sewage Treatment Systems Rule Implementation
The new statewide sewage treatment system (STS) rules became effective January 1, 2015. The Hamilton County Board of Health adopted the following policies: Policies and Standards regarding OAC 3701-29.
Board of Health Policies
Questions about registration?
Contact Maggie Baldwin at (513) 946-7953 or Maggie.Baldwin@hamilton-co.org.
Sewage Contractor Bonding Information
The Ohio Department of Health is responsible for bonding sewage contractors in the State of Ohio. Please visit their website for a current list of bonded contractors:
- Application for a Sewage Treatment System/GWR System Installation Permit or Alteration Permit
- Permit To Install or Alter a Sewage Treatment System
- Septage Hauler Truck Inspection Report
- Septage Pumping Report Form
- Sewage Treatment System Contractors’ Allowable Activities by Category of Registration
- STS or GWRS Installation / Reinspection / Repair Inspection Fee
- STS Abandonment Permit
- ODH Sewage Rules
- ODH STS Contractor CEU Page