Water Quality Contractor Registration
Water Pollution Control Loan Fund Projects Open For Bidding
Water Pollution Control Load Fund (WPCLF) – Sanitary Sewer Connection Jobs Open For Bidding
Questions about registration?
Contact Customer Service at 513-946-7830 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sewage Contractor Bonding Information
The Ohio Department of Health is responsible for bonding sewage contractors in the State of Ohio. Please visit their website for a current list of bonded contractors:
Click here to go to STS Information and Resources from ODH
Click here to go to the ODH STS contractor CEU page
Surety Bond Requirements for Installers, Service Providers and Septage Haulers
Hamilton County Household Sewage Treatment System Installer’s Manual
The following is a compilation of documents that provide specifications, guidelines, and installation standards for various types of Household Sewage Treatment Systems (HSTS). This document contains a combination of information that relates to conventional technology and advanced technology. Therefore, traditional gravity leaching trenches and “advanced” mound installation guidelines appear in the same document, as well as others.
The intent was to provide a document with a broad scope that is able to meet the challenges this developing industry faces. It is hoped that this document will remove some of the “growing pains” associated with taking part in the evolving industry of onsite wastewater treatment.
This manual is the product of a collaboration between the Hamilton County Public Health, the Clermont County General Health District, and the Brown County General Health District.
This manual will be updated on an annual basis. If you have any questions about these materials, please contact the Health District’s Water Quality Division at (513) 946-7863.
- HSTS Manual Section 1 through Appendix 21
- HSTS Manual Appendix 22 (Drawings)
- HSTS Installer’s Manual Appendix 23 (As-builts & Layout Surveys)
- HSTS Installer’s Manual Appendix 24 (Forms)
- HSTS Installer’s Manual Appendix 25 (References)
- Application for a Sewage Treatment System/GWR System Installation Permit or Alteration Permit
- Permit To Install or Alter a Sewage Treatment System
- Potable Toilet Report Form
- Septage Hauler Truck Inspection Report
- Septage Pumping Report Form
- Sewage Treatment System Contractors’ Allowable Activities by Category of Registration
- STS or GWRS Installation / Reinspection / Repair Inspection Fee
- STS Abandonment Permit
- ODH Sewage Rules