Water Pollution Control Loan Fund Projects Open For Bidding
Local Sewage Treatment Systems Rule Implementation
The new statewide sewage treatment system (STS) rules became effective January 1, 2015. The Hamilton County Board of Health adopted the following policies: Policies and Standards regarding OAC 3701-29.
Board of Health Policies
Questions about registration?
Contact Maggie Baldwin at (513) 946-7953 or Maggie.Baldwin@hamilton-co.org.
Sewage Contractor Bonding Information
The Ohio Department of Health is responsible for bonding sewage contractors in the State of Ohio. Please visit their website for a current list of bonded contractors:
- Application for a Sewage Treatment System/GWR System Installation Permit or Alteration Permit
- Permit To Install or Alter a Sewage Treatment System
- Septage Hauler Truck Inspection Report
- Septage Pumping Report Form
- Sewage Treatment System Contractors’ Allowable Activities by Category of Registration
- STS or GWRS Installation / Reinspection / Repair Inspection Fee
- STS Abandonment Permit
- ODH Sewage Rules
- ODH STS Contractor CEU Page