Skip to Main Content

General Complaints

Open Dumping: Click here for information about reporting open dumping.

The Health District cannot respond to complaints that fall within the following areas. Please contact the number provided to lodge your complaint:

City of Cincinnati (513) 357-7200
City of Norwood (513) 458-4600
City of Springdale (513) 346-5725


The more information you are able to provide about your complaint, including your contact information and contact information for the property owner, the more likely it is that we will be able to find a solution to the problem. We investigate every complaint received to the best of our ability. However, it is your right to file a complaint anonymously. If you file anonymously, you will not be notified that your complaint has been received or of the investigation’s outcome.

If you would like to receive an update on the status of your complaint, you must provide your full name and mailing address or your e-mail address. You will receive a letter or e-mail describing the actions that were taken to locate and/or find a solution to your complaint. Please note that by providing your personal contact information (including e-mail address and phone number), we may be required to share your personal contact information through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

If you need information about your septic system status, visit our Water Quality Division here



Additional Resources