General Emergency Preparedness
- Prepare Yourself: Disaster Readiness Tips for People with Disabilities
A planning guide from the National Organization on Disability.
- Additional planning guides from the National Organization on Disability.
- Guide to Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs
FEMA planning guide for individuals with special needs.
Pandemic Influenza Preparedness
General Information about Pandemic Influenza
- Pandemic Influenza
- Community Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Mitigation
- CDC’s interim guidance regarding use of face masks to prevent the spread of pandemic influenza
Hamilton County Public Health as a member of the Emergency Preparedness Collaborative. The Collaborative is composed of first responders and other agencies that serve individuals needing special assistance. The Collaborative is working to resolve communication, transportation and sheltering issues that arise during emergencies. Send us an e-mail to get more information about this group or to find out how your agency can participate.