Immunizations play an important role in the health of children and adults. Vaccines help prevent diseases that were once common in this country, including polio, measles and whooping cough. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that each year, 43,000 U.S. adults die from vaccine-preventable diseases.
Hamilton County Public Health holds immunization clinics across the county. No one is turned away based on ability to pay.
Read Hamilton County Public Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- CDC Flu Web site
- CDC Vaccine Information
- Clinic Financial Policy
- Greater Cincinnati Flu Collaborative
- HCPH Immunization Clinics
- Immunizations (Vaccines)
- Immunization Locations & Times
- Immunization Schedules & Record Keeping
- Ohio Department of Health Immunization Information
- Privacy Practices
- Tdap Requirement for 7th Graders
- What to Do if You Get Sick with Flu